Cold Van Driver at Eaglenet Logistic Services
Eaglenet Logistic Services Limited is a fast growing logistics company with modern logistics equipment, with an operational base in Abuja, Lagos, Jos / Bauchi, as well as other strategic locations all over Nigeria. Our services ranges from Airfreight services, Ocean freight services, Customs Clearing services, Road transport services, Haulage and Distribution services, household and office removals, as well as storage services. The services provided are designed to utilize our comparative advantage in the market in which we operate to give maximum value to the customers and this can be tailored to the needs of individual clients. The company has been in existence since 2009 and have been in packing and logistics business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cold Van Driver
Location: Lugbe, Abuja (FCT)
Application Deadline: 24th October, 2022.
Employment Type: Full-time
- We’re looking for a self-motivated, experienced, and career-minded cold van driver (male) to join our team of professionals that delivers topnotch logistics services to a wide range of customers.
- The ideal candidate will always put safety first and use correct PPE while delivering goods and completing documentation for shipments.
- The Truck Driver must provide excellent customer service while delivering goods to customers.
- Reports on and conducts Inspections before and after a trip documenting and conveying to supervisors any faults or inadequacies Skills.
- HND qualification
- Have at least two years of driving experience or have successfully completed a truck driver training school course.
- Ability to work well as part of a team by being dynamic, flexible, and upbeat in your interactions with coworkers and customers.
- Have good knowledge of cold van maintenance
- A truck driver must be able to work outside in any weather condition
- Passing any background checks and/or drug tests that may be required as part of the work.
- You must be able to read, write, and communicate fluently in English Language
- The standards of the Department of Transportation must be understood, and BC driving criteria must be satisfied.
N50,000 – N65,000 Monthly.