Toyota offers graduates the opportunity to participate in a journey that aims to create future leaders through its fascinating Graduate Program. Toyota Graduate Trainee IT Programme is available to graduates wish to learn and develop their career and skills in Science and Technology.
Toyota’s innovative Graduate Programme encourages graduates to join in on a journey that aims to create future leaders. Toyota is based in Durban and Johannesburg, with the opportunity of a structured journey with wide career progression in various sectors.
Company/Organisation(s): Toyota, South Africa
Job Location: South Africa
Job Duration: Two years
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: BSc or Btech Degree
Nationality: South Africa
Toyota Graduate Trainee IT Programme | What to Expect
The Toyota Way Pillars of Continuous Improvement and Respect for people are the foundation of the Graduate Programme which strives to develop excelling individuals through a combination of 70% on-the-job development, 20% classroom training and 10% mentorship. Toyota support the interns with the following:
- Rotation – Incumbents are exposed to a variety of disciplines and projects.
- Training – World class TOYOTA learning and problem solving concepts.
- Employee Assistance – Access to a wide variety of services such as: Study assistance, Car benefits, Relocation, Competitive salary packages, Subsidised canteen facilities and Employee health services.
- Performance Management – Competency and value driven performance management system aimed at developing future leaders.
Eligibility Criteria for Toyota Graduate Trainee IT Programme
To be eligible for Toyota Graduate Trainee IT Programme, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be in their final year of studying or have completed the required qualification
- Qualifications: BSc or Btech Degree in IT
- Applicants who are agile learners and who are committed to self-development.
- Applicants who demonstrate leadership qualities.
- Individuals who share our values.
- Individuals who share our passion for change and improvement.
- Academic proficiency
- Applicants are required to be South African citizens
Application Procedures for Toyota Graduate Trainee IT Programme
How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible applicants seeking for Toyota Graduate Trainee IT Programme should apply online for this excellent opportunity. Also attach the following documents:
- Your CV
- A copy of your ID
- A copy of your Grade 12 certificate
- A copy of your tertiary qualification
- A copy of your academic record
Application Deadline: Not Specified