How to Apply for Presidential Scholarship Awards at Dalhousie University, Canada – 2022/23
This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Presidential Scholarship Awards at Dalhousie University, Canada 2022-23
Important Points about Presidential Scholarship Awards
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about Presidential Scholarship Awards at Dalhousie University, Canada 2022-23:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at Dalhousie University
- International students are eligible
- All doctoral applicants are eligible
Brief Description about Presidential Scholarship Awards
The President’s Awards are meant to honor students who have received significant scholarships from the Killam doctoral or Tri-agency doctoral contests and have demonstrated exceptional academic accomplishment.
Application Deadline for Presidential Scholarship Awards
Application deadline is open.
Eligible Courses for Presidential Scholarship Awards
The Presidential Scholarship Awards at Dalhousie University, Canada 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Eligible Countries for Presidential Scholarship Awards
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit for Presidential Scholarship Awards
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- For up to two years, the grant will pay the full-time program’s tuition costs but not extra fees.
Presidential Scholarship Awards at Dalhousie University, Canada 2022-23 is primarily for Doctoral applicants.
Number of Awards
Eligibility Criteria for Presidential Scholarship Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Presidential Scholarship Awards at Dalhousie University, Canada 2022-23:
- earning a full PhD scholarship from one of the aforementioned agencies, registering as a full-time student within the first four years of your program, paying full tuition (i.e., not ongoing fees), and having no other awards, agencies, or government funding to support your tuition.
Application Procedure for Presidential Scholarship Awards
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- You don’t need to apply. You will be automatically considered for one of the President’s Awards if you satisfy the prerequisites outlined above.
- Following your admission, the Faculty of Graduate Studies will let you and your department know if you have been chosen for an award.
- For the length of the award, the reward will be validated and deducted from your tuition each term..
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the Presidential Scholarship Awards at Dalhousie University, Canada ?
- It is a doctoral position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at Dalhousie University
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only international applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here