|Deadline: 31 December, 2022||Opening Date: 01 October, 2022||Days Remaining: —|
|Category: Ph.D||Type: Fully Funded||Location: Singapore|
Nanyang Technological University Scholarship (NTU) PhD 2022-2023
Nanyang Technological University is now accepting applications for Ph.D. Scholarships to study in Singapore. So, In the academic year 2022-2023, the Nanyang Technological University Scholarship (NTU) PhD is a fully funded scholarship open to all foreign students worldwide. Also, This Scholarship will cover all of your expenditures, including your monthly stipend.
In addition, Nanyang Technological University is one of Singapore’s oldest public institutions, In the 2020 QS World University Rankings, NTU was placed 11th in the world and 3rd in Asia.
Additionally, The Nanyang Scholarship is available to overseas students planning to study at Nanyang Technological University (NTU) in Singapore. Further, The Nanyang Scholarship honours students who thrive academically, show significant leadership potential, and have exceptional co-curricular records. As a result, it is critical to be prepared at every level of the application and interview process.
Furthermore, this award is offered to students of all nationalities and scholarships are provided based on a competitive process among shortlisted individuals. THE SCHOLARSHIP WILL COVER ALL YEARS OF STUDY AT NTU– HOWEVER The scholarship will only cover the first three years of study at NTU for the Biomedical Sciences & Chinese Medicine Program. Also, the scholarship bearer must take on the position of student ambassador, or any other equivalent function, representing the institution by giving publicity lectures and receiving guests.
Available Fields & Majors in NTU scholarships
Nanyang Technological University Scholarship (NTU) for PhD programme is available in the following fields.
- Department of Agriculture
- Department of Computing
- Health Sciences department. .
- Department of Medicine.
More information (Click Here)
Financial Coverage of Nanyang Technological University Scholarship
Nanyang Technological University Scholarship offers the following scholarships to overseas students:
- Tuition is paid in full.
- A monthly payment to help with living expenditures.
- IT allowance is only available once.
- Awarded on an annual basis for journal subscriptions or books.
- Allowance for conferences.
- Allowance for the thesis.
- Priority for subsidised campus housing.
Eligibility Criteria for NTU scholarships
Applicants must fulfil all of the qualifying criteria listed below in order to be considered for the scholarships:
- So, applicants from any countries will accept, however Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents will give precedence.
- Applicants must have a First Class Honours degree or an equivalent qualification.
- Also, pplicants for the Ph.D. programme at Nanyang Technological University must fulfil all entrance requirements.
- Applicants must fulfil the English language requirement for admission.
- Additionally, Scholarships are only offer to new students starting their studies in the school year 2020-2021, Students who are currently enroll are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply for Nanyang Technological University Scholarship 2022-2023?
So, the application process for NTU Scholarship is entirely online, please see the link below to apply online or see the program’s official announcement.