McGill University Scholarships 2022-2023 are fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered to undergraduate, masters and PhD studies. This scholarship provides up to $8,500 for undergraduate and modest amount of bursaries to masters and PhD students.
The goal of the program is to make the University more accessible to those who face financial challenges by supplementing other funding resources such as government aid, Indigenous Band Support Funding, part-time work, parental support, and other sources of funding.
McGill University Scholarships | Fully Funded 2022-2023
Similarly, The Scholarships & Student Aid Office administers an In-Course Financial Aid Program that provides modest amounts of loans and/or bursaries to currently enrolled graduate students in need of supplemental financial assistance
McGill University is committed to supporting the academic pursuits of qualified undergraduate students who require financial assistance. The University’s Entrance Bursary Program offers entrance bursaries to students from low to modest-income families who demonstrate financial need. Those eligible to apply include all: newly accepted, first-year, first-degree undergraduates, and newly accepted, first-year undergraduates, entering professional programs in Medicine and Law.
Scholarship Summary about McGill University Scholarships
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): McGill University
- Study in: Canada
- Deadline: Admission Deadlines
- Courses Offered: Full-time Degree Programs
These scholarships will provide up to $8,500 for undergraduate and modest amount of bursaries to Masters and PhD students.
Eligibility Criteria for McGill University Scholarships
To be eligible for McGill University Scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Enroll in a full-time degree program at the University.
- Demonstrate financial need, including the intention to apply for government student aid and/or Indigenous Band Support Funding.
- Apply for and accept the maximum available government student aid for which they are eligible
- be in satisfactory academic standing
How to Apply for McGill University Scholarships?
Please follow the following instructions to apply for McGill University Scholarships:
- To apply for the award, aspirants are needed to register in an undergraduate/Masters degree program at the university.
- International (non-US) students who wish to apply to the Entrance Bursary Program from the University must submit a CSS Profile in addition to the McGill Minerva aid application.
- Students may apply for In-course Financial Aid anytime during the academic year, as the need arises. Applications are always for the current academic year (September to August) and are available August of each year.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here