How to Apply for International Undergraduate Scholarships at the University of Melbourne Australia – 2022/23
The University of Melbourne, Australia is offering approximately 1000 International Undergraduate scholarships to students from all nationalities. The Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships are targeted at high achieving international students enrolling at the University of Melbourne for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The scholarship will afford beneficiaries the opportunity to work with many talented and inspiring researchers at the university. Applicants are to note that candidates will be selected based on academic merit and ranked according to their results achieved in the final year of their high school studies to determine the value of the scholarship.
University of Melbourne, Australia
Scholarship Benefits and Details:
This scholarship provides either a:
- $10,000 tuition fee remission in the first year of an undergraduate degree;
- 50 per cent fee remission for the three year duration of an undergraduate degree, or;
- 100 per cent fee remission for the three year duration of an undergraduate degree.
Candidates must meet the following eligibility conditions for consideration for these scholarships;
- A citizen of a country other than Australia and New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia.
- Have received an offer for an undergraduate course at the University of Melbourne.
- Not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program)
- have obtained good grades in their high school certificates or its equivalent.
- Demonstrate strong leadership potential and must be able to interact with people of diverse background.
Interested applicants are first required to apply for admission into a full-time undergraduate programme at the University of Melbourne for the 2022/2023 academic session. Eligible candidates with an offer of admission, automatically considered the scholarships based on merit.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here