How to Apply for Fully-Funded Fulbright Foreign Student Program in the US – 2024/2025
The Fulbright Foreign Student Program enables graduate students, young professionals and artists from abroad to study and conduct research in the United States. The Fulbright Foreign Student Program operates in more than 160 countries worldwide. Approximately 4,000 foreign students receive Fulbright scholarships each year.
The Fulbright Foreign Student Program is administered by binational Fulbright Commissions/Foundations or U.S. Embassies. All Foreign Student Program applications are processed by these offices.
The Fulbright Program encourages applications from all backgrounds, especially those with disabilities, to apply. Fulbright grants are merit-based, and Fulbrighters are passionate, driven students who want to make an impact in their home communities upon completing their program in the United States. Long-Term English programs are also available for students who need extra assistance with improving their English language skills.
- Bachelor’s degree at the time of program start date
- Strong academic record
- English proficiency and/ or ability to attend a Long-Term English (LTE) Program in the United States prior to the study program.
- Additional eligibility requirements differ by country of citizenship.
- Tuition, a living stipend, academic allowances, and travel funds.
- Opportunity to experience life in the United States and share your unique culture and traditions
- Cultural and professional enrichment activities.
- Join a lifelong alumni network of global leaders.
- Pre-Academic Training, Gateway, and Enrichment Seminars.
- Eligible for alumni grants after completing your program and returning home.
- Gain knowledge and skills that contribute to your home community.
- Improve your English language skills.
Applications can be accessed at https://apply.iie.org/ffsp2024 .
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here