CONACyT Awards for Mexican Students at the Robert Gordon University, UK – 2023/24
The award has only been designated for Mexican students undertaking a postgraduate, or PhD degree program at Robert Gordon University. Selected candidates will receive up to 300,000 MXN (Mexican pesos) in tuition costs per year for MSc and PhD programs, plus a £770 per month stipend (during the whole duration of the program) in living expenses costs.
Clarity of Information
A worthy chance for Mexican students to study abroad.
Robert Gordon University distinctions phases in expansive pastureland of domains from BA or BSc to PhD, it is one of two institutes in the city, which supplied grown-up teaching and specialized instruction in the 19th and early 20th centuries. CDA functions with enterprises and controllers to remember and produce efficiencies and economies.
Why choose to study at Robert Gordon University? At this institute, applicants can acquire a breadth of trade and job-related recommendations connecting to CVs, Cover Letters, and Interview Tips as agreeably as details clicking to what they can do with their capacity.
5 May 2023.
- University or Organization: Robert Gordon University
- Department: Government of Mexico
- Course Level: Postgraduate, PhD
- Award: Tuition fees and living costs
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Mexican students are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate, and PhD degrees in all subjects offered by Robert Gordon University.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants are Mexican nationals (passport or residency documentation).
- Applicants have a ‘promedio’ of 8.0.
- Applicants meet the English language requirements and the entry requirements to the chosen postgraduate course at RGU
- They have the offer to study at RGU before applying to CONACyT.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students interested in applying for the scholarship must submit an admission application via the RGU Online Application Portal. After that, the Students should then apply directly to the CONACYT.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants may be asked for a personal statement, motivation letter, two letters of recommendation from advisors, a CV, and a copy of a valid passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must complete the relevant entry requirements for admission to their preferred program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must meet English language requirements to be able to study at the university.
The scholarship covers up to 300,000 MXN (Mexican pesos) in tuition costs per year for MSc and PhD programs, plus a £770 per month stipend (during the whole duration of the program) in living expenses costs and an additional one-time £150 for medical insurance (NHS surcharge), giving students a unique opportunity to study overseas.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here