Sales Team Lead at Earth Blend
Earth Blend was born in 2016 by a pharmacist with a desire to get nutrients into the body in the fastest form possible. Our team of pharmacists, nutritionists and food scientists scour the rich lands of Africa to find the most nutrient dense grasses, vegetables, fruits, and spices to formulate products that deliver the body with life saving benefits. In an effort to support local farmers and to ensure that our produce is of the highest quality and nutrient content, we use locally and organically grown produce only.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Team Lead
Application Closing Date
12th January, 2023.
Employment Type: Full-time
- Sales Team Lead will be responsible for leading and managing a team of sales officers and their customers – responsible for the full customer cycle i.e., sell, maintain and recover.
- The successful candidate must be a detail-oriented professional with strong critical thinking skills and a demonstrated track record of effective sales work.
- Develop and implement the sales operational strategies.
- Organize sales activities and functions in the field to achieve targets, revenue and desired quality sales.
- Manage all sales officers.
- Train and coach sales officers on topics including pitching, sales conversation, closing and building strong and long-lasting relationships with customers.
Deliverables and Activities
- Participate in the recruitment and training of new sales staff in applicable policies & guidelines provided by Earth Blend.
- Conduct periodic performance reviews and provide feedback to the Management
- Follow up on indebted customers.
Required Skills & Experience
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc. Degree or equivalent
- 4+ years working within the FMCG sales industry.
- Previous experience in a managerial position is an added advantage
- Ability and passion for coaching and training.
- Good problem-solving skills (solutions oriented)
- Good influencing and negotiation skills
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal communication skills with customer focus
- Computer literate, team player and dynamic self-starter.
N150,000 / Month