People Specialist at Cavista
At Cavista, we are building a team of over 100 engineers in Lagos Nigeria. We are always seeking talented individuals interested in a challenging and rewarding career. If you are interested in doing work that makes a difference, come join our team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: People Specialist
Location: Lagos / Remotely
Job type: Full-time
- Provide vital support to the organization’s business partnership in aspects of Human Resources (HR), recruiting, organizational development, culture, and employee happiness and engagement.
- Work with the People team lead to implement policies on talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health, and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, compliance, and labor relations, completing personnel transactions.
- Provide functional support for incentive programs.
- Champion collaborative cross-functional relationships with Recruiting, Finance team, other teams, and hiring managers to ensure the successful onboarding and offboarding of new employees.
- Develop human resources solutions by collecting and analyzing information, recommending courses of action.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Improve employee performance by identifying and clarifying problems; evaluating potential solutions; implementing selected solution; coaching and counseling managers and employees.
- Manage projects by clarifying project objectives; setting timetables and schedules; conducting research; developing and organizing information; fulfilling transactions.
- Comply with both federal and state legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Update job knowledge by participating in relevant opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; membership of professional organizations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or any other relevant discipline.
- 3-5 years of people operations experience in Tech environment and a proven record of getting things done.
- Certifications from reputable bodies such as SHRM, HRCI or CIPM will be of added advantage.
- Core knowledge and experience using HRIS system.
- Strong values with a clear inner core of purpose-driven leadership.
- We want to know you better
- Share your basic details and upload your resume
- You will receive an email response with the next step
- Intro Video Interview
- You will receive a link from Mettl to complete a short video where you will answer questions to share your knowledge
- We want you to learn about us
- Meet our team for your in-person interview(s).
- Interview us as well
- We offer a competitive compensation package (DOE), benefits and growth opportunities for everyone who joins Cavista!
Application Closing Date