Marketing Manager at Transsion Holdings
Transsion Holdings, the company formerly known as TECNO TELECOM LIMITED, established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. After years of development, Transsion has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Application Closing Date
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for user quality and quantity growth for mobile app.
- Identify key users, design product proposition, and conduct GTM plan.
- Design and execute both offline and online marketing plans for user’s acquisition, activation, and retention.
- Provide solid market and user understanding, identify growth opportunities and optimize product design along with cross-functional team.
- Identify key issues in users experience and change in market place, and provide recommendations to solve this issues.Responsibility:
- Work closely with other local stakeholder teams, headquarter User Growth Team, and other cross-functional teams to execute the overarching growth strategy.
- Leverage and optimize various tools and incentives, responsible for user awareness, acquisition, retention, and other performance metrics.
- Responsible for building partnerships with local third-party agencies to support local user growth.
- Allocate the marketing budget strategically and appropriately, guarantee execution, monitor performance, responsible for the results.
- Responsible for evaluating market conditions on a regular basis to identify emerging trends, and formulate optimization strategies related to user experience.
- Process users’ feedback through various channels to give suggestions and dig out the potential needs based on real perspectives, to make the product more localized.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 3-7 years experience in internet or app based companies preferably with experience in local digital marketing, product marketing or user operation.
- Capable of conducting marketing and operation plans independently.
- Familiar with digital vehicles in Nigeria.
- Established and solid partnership with local agencies is preferred.
- Be open minded to cross-cultural communication and work culture.