Human Resources Manager at HRbreakoutRoom
HRbreakoutRoom – Our client in the aviation industry is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We’re in search of a qualified and resourceful HR Manager to support our HR department in
ensuring smooth and efficient business operations.
- The HR Managerwill have both administrative and strategic responsibilities, planning and administrative functions such
as recruitment, performance management and compensation and benefits.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developand execute personnel procedures and policies, providing guidance and interpretation for business operations.
- Lead key HR initiatives,design and implement workforce strategies to meet organization objectives.
- Development of HR objectives and systems, including metrics, queries, and standard reports for ongoing company requirements.
- Administerbenefits, compensation, and employee performance programs.
- Suggest new procedures and policies to continually improve efficiency of the HR department and organization, and to improve employee experience.
- Ensure legal compliance of HR state and federal regulations and applicable employment laws, and update policies and/or procedures as required.
- Provide an effective and dedicated HR advisory service to employees in relation to absence and health issues, conduct and capability, grievance matters, organizational change, and all other employee-relations matters.
- Be the primary backup for payroll processing, including bi-weekly and semi-monthly updates to employee files, bonus/incentive pay, tracking vacation/sick pay, importing expense reimbursements, inputting exceptions and benefit changes.
- Communicate, interpret, and upkeep of employee handbook, employee directory, and organizational chart, and contributeto the development of policies.
- University Degree in Social Sciences with a Human Resources bias.
- Membership of a professional HR Association (eg CIPM, CIPD).
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Managerial role and 5 to 7 years as an HR Professional.
- Masters in HR will be an advantage.
- Must be knowledgeableabout Nigerian Labour, managing the HRfunction and must have good experience in employee relations
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal, interpersonal skills, ethics, and cultural
- Resourceful, problem-solving aptitude and thorough knowledge of HR procedures and
- Customer service-oriented.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Information gathering and information monitoring.
- Knowledge of MS Office and HRIS systems.
- Ability to speak French will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
10th January, 2023.