Horatio Alger National Scholarship, USA – 2023/24
This is to notify international students that the application window for the Horatio Alger National Scholarship, USA 2023-24 is open
Application Deadline for Horatio Alger National Scholarship:
Application deadline is March 15, 2023.
Important Points about Horatio Alger National Scholarship:
The key points to be noted about Horatio Alger National Scholarship, USA 2023-24 are listed below:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at accredited universities.
- Domestic students are eligible
- All Undergraduate applicants are eligible
Brief Description of Horatio Alger National Scholarship:
The Horatio Alger National Scholarship Program, one of the largest college financial aid programs in the country, offers assistance to high school students who have experienced and overcame challenges in their young lives. The scholarships are supported by Horatio Alger Members who, like the Scholars, have overcome obstacles to become prosperous businesspeople and community leaders.
Students who want to further their studies and create a brighter future for themselves professionally might benefit greatly from the program. Scholarship winners get access to networking and mentorship opportunities in addition to financial support, which may be very helpful as they start their careers. The Horatio Alger National Scholarship Program will assist these students in realizing their goals and improving their communities.
Eligible Courses for Horatio Alger National Scholarship:
Horatio Alger National Scholarship, USA 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Eligible Countries for Horatio Alger National Scholarship:
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- There is a scholarship reward up to $55,000 to enjoy.
Horatio Alger National Scholarship, USA 2023-24 is primarily for Undergraduate applicants.
Number of Awards
Eligibility Criteria for Horatio Alger National Scholarship:
To be considered for the Horatio Alger National Scholarship, USA 2023-24 all applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Being a junior in high school enrolled full-time in the United States
- Demonstrate a strong desire to enroll in and finish a bachelor’s program at a non-profit, recognized university in the United States (students may start their studies at a two-year institution and then transfer to a four-year institution)
- Prove a severe lack of funds (adjusted gross family income must be $55,000 or less).
- Participate in extracurricular and volunteer activities.
- Show honesty and tenacity in conquering challenges.
- keep your grade point average (GPA) at least at 2.0; and
- possess US citizenship
Application Procedure for Horatio Alger National Scholarship:
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Students must submit their applications for the Horatio Alger National Scholarship online. Students must submit an application and a personal statement together with details about their academic and extracurricular interests.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the Horatio Alger National Scholarship, USA ?
- It is an Undergraduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at accredited Universities.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only domestic applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here