Accountant at Apple and Pears Limited
Apple & Pears Limited was incorporated in the year 2012 as an Agro Allied & Food Industry to produce soya meal, concentrate and finished feed for the poultry industry, and refined edible oil, mayonnaise, ketchup, salad cream, vinegar and custard powder for the Nigerian market.
The company has invested millions of dollars in land, building, construction of infrastructural facilities and machinery, with one goal in mind and that is to have an integrated facility encompassing the complete value chain of the soya bean business, from sourcing, processing, extraction, refining, packaging and distribution of a wide range of premium products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Application Deadline: 11th December, 2022.
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a proficient Chartered Accountant to join us. As a Chartered Accountant, you will be responsible for undertaking all accounting activities.
- Besides having knowledge of professional accounting principles, you should also have steady work experience.
- You should be a Certified Accountant accredited to a known professional body or any reputed institute
- Report collation, analysis, preparation
- Month-end financial accounts
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Maintaining accurate and complete financial, employee, and client records.
- Setting and facilitating the achievement of department objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance or related field
- Certificated Public Accountant or accredited to a reputed institution
- ACA qualification or equivalent is desirable
- 3 years of experience as an Accountant or proven work experience at a Chartered Accountants workplace.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail and problem solving ability
- Impressive oral and written communication skills.
N150,000 – N180,000 gross salary.