Assistant Warehouse Officer at Golden Oil Industries Limited
Golden Oil Industries Limited was incorporated in Nigeria on 8th September, 1988, and has grown into a household name in Nigeria’s edible oil’s industry. The company’s focus is to provide healthy oil as a cooking medium to its customers. The company is Nigeria’s trusted name for supply of refined palm oil, palm kernel oil, olein, soybean Oil, stearin, soybean meal, soy lecithin, and palm kernel de-oiled cake. Our oils are used as healthy cooking medium. Soybean meal and palm kernel de-oiled cake are used in premier poultry / animal feed.
The company’s products have been duly certified by the appropriate regulatory agencies Such as the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC), Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON) and National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency (NESREA). Golden Oil has modern processing technology and plants, which can be compared to worldwide standards. The company has highly trained seasoned oil experts, who’s commitment is to delivering healthy oil to Nigerian consumers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Warehouse Officer
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Application Deadline: 31st October, 2022.
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist with the operation of a modern warehouse including ordering, receiving, stocking, processing, and distribution of materials. the Assistant Warehouse Officer will take on the responsibilities.
- Inventory control of finished goods warehouse.
- Responsible for the assembling, loading, and dispatching of finished goods
- Generates daily warehouse stock count to enhance sales and decisions making
- Responsible for preparation of customers waybill.
- keeps detailed record and generates report that enables management to understand the warehouse activities weekly and monthly.
- Monitors the operations of five different depots and reports to the management
- Participate in month stock count.
- Effectively supervises warehouse staffs to ensure target goals are achieved.
- OND or HND required for this role.
- 2 to 5 years proven Warehouse/Supply Chain working experience.
- Deep knowledge of Supply chain activities
- Strong analytical skills
- Good Communication skill
- Proficient in computer and MS Office packages
- Experience and knowledge of provincial health and safety standards.
- Must be residing or willing to relocate to Anambra State.