Yim Family Foundation Scholarships at the University of Sydney, Australia – 2023/24
This is to bring to your notice that the application window for the Yim Family Foundation PhD International Scholarships at the University of Sydney, Australia 2023-24, is now open for interested and qualified applicants.
The Application Deadline is March 1, 2023.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Scholarship Programme:
- Funding is partial
- They take all science courses at University of Sydney
- International and domestic students are eligible
- All PhD students are eligible
The University of Sydney is accepting applications for the Yim Family Foundation PhD Top Up International Scholarships in Australia, which will be awarded to outstanding scholars.
All Australian and foreign applicants who wish to pursue a PhD program in the Faculty of Science are eligible for the funding. The studentship is scheduled to begin in the school year 2023/2024
The Yim Family Foundation PhD International Scholarships at the University of Sydney, Australia 2023-24, is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All science courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The University of Sydney will provide accepted students a stipend of $5000 per year, which is valid for one year of study.
The Yim Family Foundation PhD International Scholarships at the University of Sydney, Australia 2023-24, is primarily for PhD level programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Yim Family Foundation PhD International Scholarships at the University of Sydney, Australia 2023-24:
- It doesn’t matter if you’re a domestic or overseas student.
- Have a firm offer of admission or be enrolled full-time in a PhD program in the Faculty of Science.
- Be open to studying chemistry, mathematics, molecular biology, or physics.
- Have a first-class or second-class upper honours degree or a master’s degree in a comparable discipline with a significant research component.
- Have a main scholarship from the University of Sydney that pays a stipend.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below:
- Applicants must apply for admission using the university’s online application system in order to be considered for this prize.
- Documents to Support: The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- A report from two referees is available.
- Proposal for research
- Transcripts of grades
- Visa for students
- Admission Requirements: To be admitted to a PhD research program at the University of Sydney, students must have suitable skills, interests, and qualifications.
- Requires a good command of the English language. The following English language competence examinations must be completed by the students:
- TOEFL iBT – 96
- PTE Academic – 68
- IELTS (Academic) – 7.0
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here