The Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Trust is happy to announce the 2024–2025 Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership Program, which is designed to give fully-funded master’s degrees at the University of Oxford to future leaders and university graduates.
This award is a component of the Oxford Graduate Scholarships, which were created to provide fully-funded opportunities for graduate students of the best caliber from around the globe. The idea to create these scholarships was a groundbreaking new matched funding program.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Weidenfeld-Hoffman Trust/University of Oxford
- Host Institution(s): University of Oxford, UK
- Scholarship Worth: Not specified
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
- Nationality: All Nationalities
Scholarships Weidenfeld-Hoffmann 2024–2025 | Qualification Standards
In order to be eligible for this scholarship, candidates need to fulfill the subsequent requirements:
- Candidates must typically reside in one of the nations that qualify.
- In order to enroll in one of the approved courses, you must apply for admission.
- After the course is over, applicants should plan to return to their home country.
- The ability to link their field of study to their longer-term professional goals is a must for applicants. They should also be able to explain how they envision their professional work improving public life both domestically and on a larger regional and global scale.
Procedures for Applications
How Do I Apply? The University of Oxford Scholarships section of the graduate application form for the Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships 2024–2025 requires interested applicants to choose the “Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership Programme.” They must then submit their graduate study application by the applicable December or January deadline for their course.
By the deadline, applicants must upload their completed Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships Statement together with their graduate application form.