Apply Now | Web Master at Brit Property Nigeria Limited
Web Master at Brit Property Nigeria Limited
Brit Properties Nigeria Limited is a reputable Real Estate Company Committed to providing landed properties and land banking investments. We have been in existence for over 10 years with a commitment to land investment and sales in choice areas experiencing urbanization, we appreciate and understand the need(s) of like-minded future-thinking individuals and groups, as well as investors and corporate bodies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web Master
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2023.
Employment Type: Full-time
- In this role, you are responsible for maintaining the organization’s websites, determining client website needs and requirements. Balancing a creative eye with an analytical mind is essential.
- If you also have a strong technical background, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you will ensure the functionality and efficiency of web infrastructure, recommend and implement performance improvements.
- Monitors site traffic and performance and recommends changes in the site’s technical architecture to ensure that the website remains responsive and stable.
- Encodes project requirements by converting work flow information into computer language.
- Ensures the website is properly integrated with related computer systems and back-end processes.
- Liaise with systems experts on hardware and software issues that affect the website and its availability.
- Find, diagnose, and troubleshootwebsite problems, including broken links (both internaland external).
Requirements and Qualifications
- B.Sc in Computer Science / B.Eng Computer Engineering or ot her related fields.
- 2 – 4 years work experience.
- Proven experience inall aspects of Website content management.
- Good knowledge of Web technologies, protocols, and tools.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications / CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Not interested in this particular job, See other jobs here