Apply Now | University of Warwick Fully Funded PhD Scholarships for International Students in UK – 2023/2024
University of Warwick Full PhD Scholarships: 42 Chancellor’s International Scholarships at University of Warwick UK for PhD/Doctoral Students of any Nationality in 2023/2024 academic year
- Course Application Deadline – 12th December 2022 23:59 (GMT)
- Scholarship Application Deadline – 14th December 2022 23:59 (GMT)
- Supporting Document Deadline – 5th January 2023 23:59 (GMT)
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: Candidates of any nationality, including Africa are eligible for the scholarship
To be taken at (country): University of Warwick, UK
About Scholarship: The University of Warwick is offering the Chancellor’s International Scholarships for overseas Postgraduate research applications for entry in October 2022. The University Scholarship will offer full fees support and maintenance award to international doctoral students of the highest caliber. Applicants may be from any discipline at Warwick, and be from any nationality.
The University of Warwick values its increasingly developed reputation as an international university, and the Chancellor’s International Scholarships demonstrate the University’s commitment to fully supporting its most talented students, no matter their national origin.
Offered Since: 2011
- Applicants for a Chancellor’s International Scholarship must also be applying for a PhD at the University of Warwick to begin in October 2023;
- Students currently enrolled on a PhD or MPhil/PhD at the University of Warwick may apply in their first year of registration only;
- Applicants must expect to be ‘overseas’ students for fees purposes, but there is no other nationality criteria;
- Applicants may be from any discipline at Warwick.
Selection Criteria: Candidates must have outstanding academic performance from previous education qualifications.
Number of Awards: 42 Scholarships will be awarded
Value of Award: For 2023/24 entry there will be up to 42 Chancellor’s International Scholarships available to be awarded to the most outstanding International and EU PhD applicants. Awards made for entry in Autumn 2023 will include both of the following:
- The full payment of tuition fees
- A maintenance stipend in line with UKRI rates
- A Research, Training and Supporting Grant (RTSG) of £5,000
- Length of funding: 3.5 years, unless you are already in your first year of study when you apply then the length of funding will be reduced accordingly.
Duration of Program: 3.5 years unless you are already in your first year of study when you apply then the length of funding will be reduced accordingly.
How can I Apply?
We strongly advise preparing applications well in advance, noting that it is not usually possible to complete and submit an application in less than 36 hours.
- Read the Applicant Guidance Notes and PGR Ranking Criteria
- Submit your course application and upload supporting documents.
- Receive an automated e-mail with a 7 digit applicant ID number. Please allow at least 48 hours for this to arrive.
- Register your ITS applicant account.
- Submit your scholarship application by the application deadline. We regret being unable to accept late applications for any reason.
- Submit supporting documents by the supporting document deadline. We regret being unable to accept late supporting documents for any reason.
- Results of the Chancellor’s International Scholarship will be communicated by email by the start of March 2023.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here