The University of Oxford provides scholarships for those international students who want degrees of Master and Doctor of Philosophy from the United Kingdom. The United Kingdom has you the most luxurious place in the world for centuries. From an education point of view, the country is also one of the best, in my opinion, it is the best in the field of education as well.
Regarding the University
This institution has been working for almost one thousand years. The government of the United Kingdom yearly gives the university more than two billion pounds. Because it has a large of students the reason behind it is that the University is considered number one on the face of the earth. The number of colleges in this famous organization is thirty-nine. The language of teaching is English this is because of English’s popularity all around the planet.
Details of the Scholarship:
- Country: United Kingdom
- University/Institution: University of Oxford
- Last Date To Apply: 26th September 2022
In this university there are many courses available such as
- Political Sciences
- Computer Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
The scholarship is a very good opportunity for those who want to shift to Europe. Everyone in the world has the dream of living in Europe. So your dream can come true if you apply for it. The university wants some young talent from outside the United Kingdom. Especially Asian students can change their lives with this program. As you may know that Asia people are far better than anyone in the world in the study.
- Applicants will become a piece of the Oxford Alumni community.
- The diploma from Oxford gives prospects for a brighter future and unlocks new horizons of professional improvement.
- A £10,000 per scholarship as a tuition fee grant.
Acceptability (Eligibility Criteria):
There are few conditions for this scholarship
- Previous work experience must show leadership qualities and a progressive mind.
- Be enthusiastic to become an ambassador for the school in bringing positive change in the world.
- The scholarships are open only to female candidates.
- The female candidates can be of any nationality.
- Be academically extraordinary.