This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Trustee Scholarship for International Students at Bolton University, UK 2022-23
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about Trustee Scholarship for International Students at Bolton University, UK 2022-23:
- Funding is Full
- They take all courses at Bolton University
- International students are eligible
- All Undergraduate applicants are eligible
The Trustee Scholars Program at BU accepts about 20 exceptional students each year. Many of our current Scholars were top students in their high school classes and maintained flawless 4.0 grade point averages.
In addition to having outstanding academic qualifications, Trustee Scholars also exhibit intellectual curiosity, creativity, and a range of unusual perspectives, experiences, or accomplishments. In other words, they are incredibly well-rounded people in addition to being top scholars. Trustee Scholars at BU join a distinctive campus community that provides a wealth of educational, cultural, and social possibilities. A Trustee Scholarship is a four-year renewable award that pays the entire undergraduate tuition as well as the required undergraduate student fees.
Application deadline is December 1, 2022.
The Trustee Scholarship for International Students at Bolton University, UK 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- A Trustee Scholarship is a four-year renewable award that pays the entire undergraduate tuition as well as the required undergraduate student fees.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Trustee Scholarship for International Students at Bolton University, UK 2022-23:
- Both domestic and foreign students are eligible for the BU Trustee Scholarship.
- Candidates must be top students in their high school classes and good achievers.
- Trustee Scholars are intellectually and artistically daring and exhibit perspectives, experiences, or accomplishments that are not common.
- They will need to turn in an essay to prove their capacity for thought and academic achievement.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- To be considered for enrollment in one of BU’s undergraduate degree programs, the Common Application and all other materials must be submitted by December 1.
- As part of your application to BU, finish the Trustee Scholarship essay on the Common Application.
- Essay for the Trustee Scholarship:
- Please select one of the two essay prompts below and submit it as part of your Common Application application in 600 words or fewer.
- Howard Thurman, who was the dean of BU’s Marsh Chapel from 1953-1965, once wrote: “Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” Can you describe a particular experience you have had or an activity that you participate in that makes you come alive? How would you try to integrate that experience or activity into your time at BU?
- Describe a time when you felt out of your comfort zone or marginalized in a situation. How did you respond to that moment and how has it informed your actions moving forward?
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the Trustee Scholarship for International Students at Bolton University, UK ?
- It is an Undergraduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at Bolton University.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only international applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here