Team Lead, Collections at Renmoney
Renmoney is a passionate team determined to challenge the status quo and make financial inclusion count for the millions of under-banked individuals and small business owners in Nigeria. We provide loans, savings, and fixed deposit solutions to our customers. Our vision is to be the most convenient lending company, delivering outstanding service experiences.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Collections
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Minimum Experience: Manager / Supervisor
We are the Place for you, if
- You’re excited about technology and the future, and you’re looking for a place to learn and grow.
- You care a lot about detail and pride yourself in impeccable execution.
- You can collect and analyze lots of data and feed in just the right amount of intuition to make sound decisions.
- You are ready to work extremely hard, at a fast pace, to achieve audacious goals.
- You love to speak up, ask questions and are comfortable challenging anyone or any idea.
- To supervise in-house collections of overdue and delinquent loans in the Collections department, by increasing collections rates and preventing roll-to-worse or non-performing status of the Banks’ loan portfolio.
- The leadership, management, and control of collections on all overdue and delinquent accounts on a month-to-month basis to ensure 100% achievement of agreed benchmark on collections.
- To maximise the collections rate in a prudent, cost-effective manner to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of collections.
- Ensure achievement of monthly telephone collections targets through guidance and coaching of the telephone collectors.
- Conduct monthly performance appraisal sessions with direct reports in line with stipulated career and performance management policies and procedures.
- To assist with escalations and customer service gaps where necessary.
- Required: Minimum of 3 years’ experience in collections, with advanced knowledge of collections procedures and best practices.
- Preferred: Call centre experience an advantage
This job is Perfect for you if you
- Enjoy adding structure and developing approaches to ambiguous problems
- Are a self-starter, take initiative, work collaboratively and can self-manage in ambiguity
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Are excel and numbers-savvy and very detail oriented
You will not enjoy this job if you:
- Work best in structured, hierarchical settings
- Require clear, pre-set deliverables and constant direction
- Are used to working in/with a large team.
What’s in it for you
- You’ll receive competitive compensation and work with amazing people.
- You’ll work in a beautiful environment with a flat structure and solve complex, real-world challenges.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here