Support to Study Scholarships at the University of Tasmania, Australia – 2023/24
This is to notify international students that the application window for the Support to Study Scholarships at the University of Tasmania, Australia – 2023/24 is open
Application deadline is February 20, 2023.
The summarized points you need to note about the Support to Study Scholarships at the University of Tasmania, Australia 2023-24 are listed below:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at University of Tasmania.
- International and domestic students are eligible
- All Undergraduate and Graduate applicants are eligible
The University of Tasmania has launched its Support to Study Scholarships for overseas students for the academic year 2022-2023 to demonstrate that money is not a hindrance to study.
This scholarship program is accessible to both foreign and Australian students for any chosen diploma, bachelor’s, or master’s degree at UTAS. The award is worth a whooping $8,000, which the qualified candidates may put towards housing and financial support.
The Support to Study Scholarships at the University of Tasmania, Australia 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The University of Tasmania will grant up to $8,000 per year in monetary support or on-campus housing to the selected applicants.
Number of Awards
To be considered for the Support to Study Scholarships at the University of Tasmania, Australia 2023-24 all applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Domestic students, as recognized by the University of Tasmania, can apply.
- Candidates must be overseas students who completed an Australian Senior Secondary qualification in Australia the year before beginning their studies at the University.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below for the Support to Study Scholarships at the University of Tasmania, Australia 2023-24:
- A Foreign Student Application must be completed and submitted by students. Separate scholarship applications must be filed.
- Needed Papers: The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- Transcripts of academic work
- Personal statement
- Academic criteria for each country
- Entrance Requirements: The candidates must fulfill the university’s course-specific academic and linguistic criteria.
- Language Prerequisite: Students must submit results from the following English proficiency tests:
- PTE – 50
- CAE- Grade C
- IELTS – 6.0
- UTAS English for Academic Purposes – 60%
- TOEFL IBT – 76
- CPE – Grade C
- Cambridge BCE – Grade C
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here