Social Media Intern at People2profit-NG
People2profit-NG – Our client, an Interior Decoration company, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Intern
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
- Our client requires the service of a creative Social media intern to work in our marketing department.
- The social media intern is responsible for planning social media calendars, creating social media posts, and assisting the social media team with brainstorming campaigns.
- Managing the social media calendar.
- Brainstorming campaign ideas.
- Posting on various social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Analyzing analytics to gauge the success of campaigns.
Qualifications / Requirements
- NCE / OND / HND in any Fine Art / Art and Design / Graphics Artiste, Communication or any relevant field.
- Minimum of 2 years relevance work experience as Social Media Intern /Executive.
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms.
- Knowledge of analytical tools such as CANVA and InShot
- Creative mindset.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Prior experience with marketing or social media.
N40,000 monthly and on the job Training
Application Closing Date
3rd January, 2023.
Note: Please don’t bother to apply if you are can’t make use CANVA or Inshot or you are not staying around surulere and its environs.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Social Media Intern” as the subject of the mail.
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here