The Snapchat Internship Program gives interns the opportunity to work on a variety of projects across the company. This is an excellent opportunity for students who are interested in social media, marketing, and technology. During the program, interns will be able to learn about the different aspects of Snapchat and how the company operates.
They will also have the chance to meet with different departments and learn about their roles within the company. This is a great way to gain experience in the tech industry and learn about a range of different topics. The Snapchat Internship Program is a program that offers students a unique opportunity to learn about and work on emerging technologies.
During the program, interns will work on various projects related to Snapchat’s core products and features. These projects will be assigned based on the intern’s skill set and interests. Snapchat is one of the most popular social media platforms in the world, with over 300 million daily active users.
And, it’s no surprise that the company is always on the lookout for talented interns to join its ranks. The Snapchat internship program is a great way to learn about the inner workings of a social media giant. From working on cutting-edge projects to getting insights from top executives, the internship program offers a rare opportunity to gain valuable experience.
Details of the Internship:
- Company: Snapchat
- Location: Global
- Duration: 3-4 Months
- Level of Study: Masters, MBA, Undergraduate and PhD
- Last Date To Apply: Open All Year
The duration of the Technical and non-technical Internship teams for 3-4 month sessions throughout the year.
- Paid Internship
- Team fitness classes, hikes, and races
- Sports leagues
- Cooking & nutritional workshops
- Complete medical coverage
- Gym perks and bargains
Snapchat Internship Standards:
- CONNECT: You will be paired with a mentor throughout the duration of your internship. There are also opportunities for you to seek informal mentorship through their Employee Resource Groups as well as additional authentic mentorship connections throughout your internship.
- NETWORK: Snap Interns also have a lot of fun together! From Beach Days to Bowling to Virtual Trivia Games, they offer a vast variety of opportunities to network and have fun with your intern cohort!
Before you Apply:
- Before you apply, confirm your resume is up to date as this will be the first piece of information their team will see.
- Check the job description and align your experience with the role you’re applying for.
- Keep it to one page – they know you’re more than a piece of paper, so try to let your resume reflect that. If they need additional information about your work, your recruiter will work with you to collect that info.
If you’re picked to interview, you will execute a series of interviews – which may be via phone or video conference. You can review their How We Interview Guide and Technical How We Interview Guide for some tips to get equipped for your interview with Snapchat.
The internship Program is a great way to get exposure to the inner workings of their company, and they hope that it will be a stepping stone to a successful career at Snapchat. The Snapchat Internship program is an excellent opportunity for students who are interested in pursuing a career in social media. The program provides participants with the chance to work with a team of professionals and learn about the inner workings of a successful social media company. In Addition, the program offers a competitive salary and the opportunity to receive college credit.