Security Operation Manager at Securepoint Security Solutions Limited
Securepoint Security Solutions Limited is one of Nigeria’s leading security service provider. Established in 2016 with african and International affiliations. We provide all forms of security service like man guarding, body guards, close protection/VIP guards to coporate and residential organisations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Operation Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Oversee the overall operational activity of the security operational team across all locations,regions,states and ensure that the workforce is productive.
- Contribute operations information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; prepare and complete action plans; implement productivity, quality and customer-service standards; resolve problems; complete audits; and identify trends.
- Forecast requirements; prepare an annual budget; schedule expenditures; analyze variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Develop and enforce security protocols, policies, and procedures necessary for safeguarding lives and property.
- Prepare and control the budget for security operations to ensure delivery of high quality security services.
- Develop operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements.
- Develop, implement, enforce and evaluate policies and procedures; develop processes for receiving product, equipment utilization, inventory management.
- Train and implement training programs for all security operatives.
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Assist with recruiting, orientation, and train security personnel on appropriate security rules and procedures.
- Oversee the coordination of staff during an emergency situation
- Assign guard duties to security personnel to ensure effective distribution of workload.
- Coordinate and oversee the deployment of armed men at all locations.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 2 – 5 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
1st January, 2023.