Sauder Masters Scholarships at University of British Columbia, Canada – 2023/24
This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Sauder Masters Scholarships at University of British Columbia, Canada 2023-24.
Listed below are the key points to be noted about Sauder Masters Scholarships at University of British Columbia, Canada 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at University of British Columbia
- International and domestic students are eligible
- All Masters applicants are eligible
Outstanding students who are interested in applying for University of British Sauder scholarships and prizes are requested to do so immediately. The University offers these extremely competitive possibilities to those who want to enroll in degree programs there.
The UBC Sauder School of Business is happy to provide a variety of financial aid, support, and assistance alternatives to both Canadians and international students..
Application deadline is January 20, 2023.
Sauder Masters Scholarships at University of British Columbia, Canada 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Check the scholarship application page for details on all the benefits.
Sauder Masters Scholarships at University of British Columbia, Canada 2023-24 is primarily for Masters applicants.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Sauder Masters Scholarships at University of British Columbia, Canada 2023-24
- Candidates must be either domestic or foreign students.
- The university must have extended an offer to the applicants.
- A full-time undergraduate program is required for applicants.
- Candidates must possess a high school diploma or an equivalent.
- Candidates must possess a certificate for a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent.
- The award is available for a variety of themes.
- Two years of recent, full-time employment following the completion of your Bachelor’s degree All UBC MBA applicants are required to provide two references.
- Through the application, you will provide us their email addresses, and we will email them.
- References must complete the online reference form and should preferably be professionals.
- Letters sent separately won’t be accepted.
- Evidence of English language competency is required for applicants.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- You must fulfill the merit standards and submit your application by the specified UBC MBA application deadlines in order to be eligible for the following scholarships.
- When an application is submitted, all candidates are immediately considered for the following scholarships, therefore we advise you to do so as soon as you can.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the Sauder Masters Scholarships at University of British Columbia, Canada ?
- It is an Masters position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at University of British Columbia.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International and domestic applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here