Runner at Brooks Advisory Services Limited
Brooks Advisory Services Limited (BASL) is a management consulting firm providing top-notch specialist services. The firm is designed with the interest of delivering top-notch value-added services in the areas of Business Advisory, Human Resource Management, Tax Advisory Services, Payroll Management, Pensions, Statutory Audit, Certificate of Acceptance, Due Diligence, Business Process Review & Restructuring and Manpower Selection, Training & Development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Runner
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
- We need energetic and professional Floor runners for a food truck in Lagos. The runner will assist the to improve dining experience for customers.
- The runner will perform a range of tasks including preparing tables, serving orders, explaining meals, and facilitating collaboration between kitchen and wait staff.
- Assist customers with their orders by explaining specials, meals, and drinks, and making recommendations.
- Deliver food orders to a variety of customers in a timely manner.
- Accurately explain food orders to chefs, with specific attention to allergies and special requests.
- Set up tables by placing appropriate tableware, eating utensils, decorations, and napkins.
- Uphold our food health safety and sanitation principles.
- Occasionally check on customers to handle any impromptu requests or issues.
- Remove dirty dishes from the table.
- Inform management of customer feedback.
- Provide OUTSTANDING customer service to guests.
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / GCE / NECO or OND
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role obtained in a well-structured restaurant of a reputable organization.
- Active listening, outstanding communication and people skills with great team spirit.
- Ability to stay professional in a stressful work environment.
- Available to work different hours including weekends, days, and nights.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good physical abilities
- Critical thinking and time management skills
- Patience, Personality and Perseverance abilities
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their email to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “RUNNER” as the subject of the mail.
Send a text message to: 08122427083 using “RUNNER” as the heading of the text message.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here