This is to notify international students that the application window for the RTP Scholarships at University of Sydney, Australia 2022-23 is open
Application Deadline for RTP Scholarships:
Application deadline is September 30, 2023.
Important Points about RTP Scholarships:
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about RTP Scholarships at University of Sydney, Australia 2022-23:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at University of Sydney
- International students are eligible
- All Masters and PhD applicants are eligible
Brief Description of RTP Scholarships:
High caliber overseas postgraduate students can apply for Research Training Program (RTP) scholarships, which are funded by the Australian government and worth up to $124,000.
These scholarships cover both living expenses and tuition fees.
Eligible Courses for RTP Scholarships:
The RTP Scholarships at University of Sydney, Australia 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Eligible Countries for RTP Scholarships:
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The RTP stipends have an annual value of $35,950. The RTP International Scholarship offers a stipend to help with living expenses, international health insurance, and tuition price reductions (i.e. no tuition fees are applicable).
The RTP Scholarships at University of Sydney, Australia 2022-23 is primarily for Masters and PhD applicants.
Number of Awards
Eligibility Criteria for RTP Scholarships:
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the RTP Scholarships at University of Sydney, Australia 2022-23:
- having an unconditional offer of admission or being enrolled in a master’s by research or PhD program at the University of Sydney; being a beginning or enrolled foreign postgraduate research student; and having an exceptional record of academic accomplishment and research potential.
Application Procedure for RTP Scholarships:
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Apply by the dates, please. Scholarships for RTP stipends are given out between February and November.
- Therefore, in order for your admission application and proof of your research experience (if applicable) to be taken into account during the appropriate award deadline, you must submit all necessary paperwork.
- Please be aware that you could learn the results of your RTP scholarship at a period different from when you received your study offer.
- For further information, see the timetable for applications and awards below. RTP scholarships are highly sought after and awarded on the basis of academic excellence.
- A stellar academic record is often required, and any research papers will be highly valued.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the RTP Scholarship at University of Sydney, Australia ?
- It is a Masters and PhD position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at University of Sydney.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only international applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here