Apply Now | Reconciliation Officer at a Reputable Microfinance Bank – Avetium Consult Limited
Reconciliation Officer at a Reputable Microfinance Bank – Avetium Consult Limited
Avetium Consult Limited – Our client, a reputable Microfinance Bank located in Lekki, Lagos State, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Reconciliation Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Generate correspondent bank statements and casebook / general ledger and reconcile them.
- Prepare journals and ensure accounts are reconciled to show all accrued outstanding are updated and balances match with the general ledger and trial balance.
- Work with the finance department for timely transactions, booking and clearance of related bank reconciliation items.
- Investigate all entries in the reconciliation statement and general ledger suspense accounts to ensure all items are posted promptly and timely clearance of accounts respectively
- Prepare daily, a weekly and monthly summary of the reconciliation report to ensure it tallies with the bank’s trial balance
- Analyse, reconcile and proofread the general ledgers.
- Monitor inter-institution receivables and payables for the bank.
- Follow up of all outstanding items on bank reconciliation statements with concern and/or various organization units
- Ensure accurate and timely reconciliation of bank transactions for all the bank’s accounts
- Verify the reliability and accuracy of bank balances in the general ledger and trial balance.
- Perform other duties as required by line manager.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
Application Closing Date
15th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Not interested in this particular job, See other jobs here