Apply Now | Production Pharmacist at People Capacity Management
Production Pharmacist at People Capacity Management
People Capacity Management is a human resources and management consulting firm located in Lagos, Nigeria. We provide services, expertise and resources to both the private and public sectors through our deep knowledge of issues specific to industries and sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Pharmacist
- Continuously control production costs, and identify/rectify waste measures.
- Ensure the achievement of the production budget
- Development of new product
- Achieved Good Manufacturing practices
- Determine quality control standards and ensure health and safety regulations are met
- Ensure 100% adherence to the policy in Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Minimum of First Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmacology.
- 7 years experience with a minimum of 3 years in a pharmaceutical company.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Must be able to research drug action, interaction, and combination.
- Must be willing to work in a fast-paced and coordinate a team.
- Product development skills focus on medical.
Application Closing Date
10th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here