Applications for the Oxford-Grace Lake Scholarship for Nigerian Students 2024 are now being accepted, and both public and private Nigerian institutions with suitable qualifications are encouraged to apply. In collaboration with the Rewley Fund, Grace Lake Partners is providing funding for the scholarship.
Ladi is troubled by the situation of many young Nigerians who are unable to continue their studies. The GLP Cares Foundation was established as a result of this conviction. The Foundation has given several scholars full scholarships to study at respectable Nigerian public and private universities.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Grace Lake Partners
- Host Institution(s): Reputable private and public Universities in Nigeria
- Scholarship Worth: £20,000
- Number of Awards: 1
- Study Level: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- Nationality: Nigerian Students
In order to qualify for the Oxford-Grace Lake Scholarship intended for Nigerian students, candidates must fulfill the essential requirements:
- Candidates must regularly reside in Nigeria.
- The scholarship is given out based on academic achievement as evidenced by GMAT or GRE scores, degree results, prior university honors and awards, and other academic accomplishments.
- Candidates need to show that they are dedicated to the advancement of Nigeria and that they plan to keep doing so.
Procedures for Applications
How to Apply: To be eligible for the Oxford-Grace Lake Scholarship for Nigerian Students, interested parties must attach their scholarship essay to the program application form’s “Funding” section along with their completed MBA application.
Please respond to this question in no more than 500 words.
- Provide a brief summary of your contributions to the development of Nigeria and/or the region, as well as your future plans to further these efforts.
Application Deadline: Unknown