Apply Now | New Brisbane Scholarships at Torrens University, Australia – 2022
New Brisbane Scholarships at Torrens University, Australia – 2022
This is to bring to your notice that the application window for the New Brisbane Scholarships at Torrens University, Australia 2022 , is now open for interested and qualified applicants.
The Application Deadline is ongoing.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Scholarship Programme:
- Funding is partial
- They take Design, Business, and Health courses at Torrens University.
- International students are eligible
- All undergraduate and postgraduate students are eligible
New Brisbane Scholarships are now available at Torrens University for overseas students studying in Australia. This financing opportunity will be available for the academic year 2022-2023.
At Torrens University in Australia, all new overseas students are able to apply. Up to 35% of your total course cost will be covered by the grant.
The New Brisbane Scholarships at Torrens University, Australia 2022 , is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All Latin America
- European Union
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Successful candidates will receive up to 35% of their entire tuition fees from Torrens University Australia.
The New Brisbane Scholarships at Torrens University, Australia 2022, is primarily for undergraduate and postgraduate level programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the New Brisbane Scholarships at Torrens University, Australia 2022:
- Undergraduate and postgraduate international students must maintain a full-time study load of 1 EFTSL over a 12-month study period to keep their scholarship.
- International students from Latin America or the European Union can apply.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below:
- Applicants must apply for admission to the institution’s undergraduate or postgraduate degree programs through the university site or The Common Application in order to be considered for the scholarship.
- Academic Records, CV, Copy of Passport, Two References, and Letters of Recommendation: Students must submit all these during application phase.
- Admission Criteria: Candidates must review all of the university’s entry requirements before applying for admission.
- Language Requirement: Students must have a 6.5 overall band on the IELTS (or equivalent) and a credit average.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here