Mukuru Education Fund 2023 for South African Students. Apply below.
19th December 2022
Tell Me About Award:
Are you a student excited about all the doors an education can open for you? We are too. Mukuru wants to invest in your education today to build a society of equal opportunity tomorrow. The journey starts now.
We’re awarding bursaries to fourteen learners to study at a university or technical university of their choice in South Africa in 2023.
Mukuru is a leading Next Gen Financial Services Platform in Southern Africa that provides digital innovation and cutting-edge payment solutions to the emerging consumer. As a fintech business, we are passionate about developing critical services that add value to the lives of the communities we serve.
What about Eligible Field(s) of Study?
- Software Development
- Software Development Management
- Software Architecture
- Business Analysis
- Information Technology Engineers
- Software Quality Assurance
What Countries are Eligible?
Where will Award Take Place?
Who is Eligible?
- Completed matric
- Studying full time towards an undergraduate qualification, in one of the fields listed above
- In your 1st, 2nd, or 3rd year of full-time study
- Registered to study at a recognised and accredited South African university or university of technology
- A minimum overall average of 70% and a Bachelor’s Pass in Matric
- A minimum overall average of 65% at tertiary level
- Be in financial need
How many Awards?
How to Apply?
Take the first step towards a brighter future. Apply today. Winners will be announced on 25th January 2023. Ts and Cs apply. Apply below
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here