MHC Foundation Fellowship at University of Georgia, USA – 2022/23
This is to notify international students that the application window for the MHC Foundation Fellowship at University of Georgia, USA – 2022/23 is open
Application Deadline for MHC Foundation Fellowship:
Application deadline is November 30, 2022.
Important Points about MHC Foundation Fellowship:
The key points to be noted about MHC Foundation Fellowship at University of Georgia, USA 2022-23 are listed below:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at University of Georgia.
- International and domestic students are eligible
- All Undergraduate applicants are eligible
Brief Description about MHC Foundation Fellowship:
The Morehead Honors College at the University of Georgia’s Foundation Fellowship Programme may be a possibility for you if you value practical experience and networking opportunities. Applications are now being accepted for the academic year 2022–2023.
All domestic and foreign applicants to an undergraduate program offered in the Morehead Honors College at the University of Georgia are eligible for the Foundation Fellowship. For consideration, candidates must be top academic students.
Eligible Courses for MHC Foundation Fellowship:
MHC Foundation Fellowship at University of Georgia, USA 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Eligible Countries for MHC Foundation Fellowship:
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Stipends of $12,650, $20,900, and $22,900 are given annually to in-state, out-of-state, and foreign students, respectively.
- Three spring travel-study programs with total funding of up to $9,900 are available.
- Following the first year, one up to $8,500 fully financed summer study abroad program at the University of Oxford.
- Individual travel grants with a maximum cumulative amount of $9,000 are available.
- Grants for research and academic conferences totaling $1,750.
MHC Foundation Fellowship at University of Georgia, USA 2022-23 is primarily for Undergraduate applicants.
Number of Awards
Eligibility Criteria for MHC Foundation Fellowship:
To be considered for the MHC Foundation Fellowship at University of Georgia, USA – 2022/23, all applicants must meet the following criteria:
- The candidates must be freshmen who haven’t started classes at another university yet.
- The candidates must keep up a minimum cumulative UGA undergraduate GPA of 3.40.
- For the scholarship to remain in effect, the candidates must enroll in a minimum of 12 hours of coursework each semester (excluding summer).
Application Procedure for MHC Foundation Fellowship:
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- To be eligible for the Foundation Fellowship, the applicants must submit a First-Year Admission application to the University of Georgia. The students must next access and complete the Morehead Honors College/Foundation Fellowship application.
- Required Documentation: In order to be admitted, the students must submit their official transcripts and other required paperwork.
- Entry requirements: The candidates must fulfill the prerequisites for each course in the program they desire to enroll for, including
- Students must adhere to any applicable English language proficiency standards set by the institution.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the MHC Foundation Fellowship at University of Georgia, USA ?
- It is an Undergraduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at University of Georgia.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only international and domestic applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here