Medical Sales Representative at LifeBank Nigeria
LifeBank is a healthcare technology and logistics company that’s in the business of saving lives. We believe that no African should die from a shortage of essential medical products at the hospital level, and we are on a mission to solve this. LifeBank is currently working on the blood shortage problem in Nigeria by connecting hospitals to blood banks, and blood banks to donors. We do this by hosting blood drives and by delivering blood in less than 55 minutes, in a WHO and EU recommended cold-chain, to hospitals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Application Closing Date
Job type: Full-time
- A Medical Sales Representative is responsible for selling medical products and services to healthcare professionals and institutions.
- They must use their knowledge and expertise to understand customer needs and provide the best solutions.
- S/He must be able to communicate effectively, build relationships, and understand the needs of the customer.
- They must be knowledgeable about the company’s products and services and be able to explain the benefits to customers.
- The rep must be organized, motivated, and driven to achieve sales goals. The successful candidate will be able to collaborate with other departments to ensure customer satisfaction, and must have excellent customer service skills.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain relationships with key healthcare professionals within the assigned territory.
- Educate customers on the company’s medical products and services.
- Generate and analyze sales reports to identify growth opportunities.
- Develop and implement sales strategies to increase sales and market share.
- Attend trade shows and conferences to promote the company’s products and services.
- Prepare and present sales presentations to potential and existing customers.
Educational Qualifications, Experience, Skills and Abilities Personal Attributes, Work Environment:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Medicine, or a related field.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and medical devices.
- Proven success experience in sales, marketing, and/or customer service.
- Expertise in medical device sales, territory management, and customer relationship management.
- Ability to utilize resources to increase sales and develop relationships with customers.
- Ability to travel frequently and build relationships with potential customers.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to develop and present product demonstrations and sales presentations.
- Knowledge of current technology and industry trends. • Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- The Candidate has to reside in Port Harcourt and be knowledgeable of the medical sphere of the territory.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- The Medical Sales rep will report directly to the city lead
Accompanied by the fact that we provide services that help save lives, we also ensure that our employees are well taken care of. The following benefits are available for all LifeBank employees:
- Housing Assistance
- Health Insurance
- Focused caring team members.
- Life Insurance
- Accelerated growth.
- Workman Compensation