Medical Laboratory Scientist at Primrose Specialist Hospital
Primrose Specialist Hospital is a premium, high-standard health facility in a modern and quiet environment for excellent ambiance. It boasts of modern state-of-the-art equipment including a fully equipped operating theatre, an in-house laboratory and a physiotherapy gym. We offer 24 hours service.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Laboratory Scientist
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive urine, blood or other samples for experimentation and analysis
- Prepare standard volumetric solutions or reagents to be combined with specimens
- Manage and operate laboratory equipment
- Test and study blood, urine and other body fluids
- Evaluate test results and prepare reports for physicians
- Maintain laboratory quality assurance and safety standards
- Cross-match blood for transfusion
- Guide and supervise junior staff and technicians
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Laboratory Science and completion of the NYSC program.
- Medical laboratory scientists are required to be registered with the medical sciences council of Nigeria.
- 2-4 years of Experience in the same role is important.
- Good judgment and decision-making skills
- Good listening and communication skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Accuracy and precision
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Knowledge of clinical laboratory procedures andlaboratory equipment.
Note: Only qualified candidates living in Gbagada, Lagos and its environs should apply.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here