Logistics & Administrative Coordinator at Aureole Consulting Limited
Aureole Consulting Limited is an HR consulting company which specialize in talent acquisition services, Outsourcing Services, Executive Search, Social Media Job Advertisement, HR consulting amongst other services. Our aim is to revolutionize HR consulting in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics & Administrative Coordinator
- Orders are received from customer or rep via email
- The order is captured on SAP. (creating order confirmation)
- Order confirmation is sent to customer indicating stock availability, value if low for delivery, incorrect pricing, additional or special instructions or account status
New Potential Customers:
- What product is the customer interested in.
- How many boxes do they plan on buying
- If rep not available send customer cash application form, order delivery, collection times and turn around time between payment reflections and delivery.
- For cash paying customers, Quotes are sent to customers /rep and order lines are closed thereafter.
- Inform customers about price changes/price increases.
- Send pricelists to customers on behalf of Rep
- Requesting change on customer pricing based on turnover
- Assiting areas with no reps/ absent reps/ attending to customer issues when they arise if not seen by a rep.
- Opening and Closing of back orders- calling customers to find out if they still want their back orders
- Assist Rep by informing them about potential business
After Sales / Other Duties:
- Sending invoices and delivery notes if customer has not received it.
- Assist customers with queries. (short/over supplied, incorrect stock sent, damages etc)
- Assisting customers timelessly and effortlessly.
- Cold calling customers for orders.
- Selling expired stock to customer to see if interested when placing their orders.
- Calling customers to find out if they interested in buying expired stock.
- Filling container orders if stock not available with other stock they might need.
- Answering telephone, taking messages, re-directing calls
- Assist customer with Invoices and credit notes
- Assisting management with admin related queries
- Handling customer queries via email or on the telephone.
- Assisting other colleagues with issues and queries
- Updating customer Edi portals
- Assisting with customer master data
- Updating of customer details on SAP
- Act on point of contact between customers,rep,warehouse and logistics
- Assisting reps an customers with stock related queries
- Expired stock dates to give to customers such as Diverse and Gondolier or any customer who requires it.
- Stock on hand
- ETA on fresh stock
- Physically counting expired stock before selling to customer.
- Assist with Stock count
- Counting of pallets for export customers for their transport
- 8Help warehouse when short staffed/ picking/packing/ creating picking lists/ assisting customers/ creating delivery notes and invoices.
- Send customers POD
- Request PODs from Courier company
- Fill in clearing documents for export orders
- Count amount of pallets for export transportation.
- Contacting courier companies to find out eta on delivering order.
- Assisting Logistics with queries.
- Open customer accounts once Finance give the go ahead
- Create Ship to accounts for main accounts
- Liaising with finance on blocked accounts and to release accounts
- Sending customers credit notes
- General commercial duties
- Admin Clerk
- PODS/Clearing Documents
- Resolving queries relating credit
- Assisting finance with trade references.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Application Closing Date