Laney Graduate School DT Fellowship at Emory University, USA – 2022/23
This is to notify international students that the application window for the Laney Graduate School DT Fellowship at Emory University, USA – 2022/23 is open
Listed below are the key points to be noted about Laney Graduate School DT Fellowship at Emory University, USA 2022-23:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at Emory University
- International students are eligible
- All Fellowship applicants are eligible
For foreign and US students enrolling in their PhD studies, The Laney Graduate School provides a variety of grants. The prize includes a stipend and is worth $25,738. All students are eligible for this fellowship, which offers financial aid and a stipend for living expenses.
The USA is one of the acceptable nations, and all doctoral-level disciplines are acceptable.
Application deadline is November 14, 2022.
The Laney Graduate School DT Fellowship at Emory University, USA 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The high-achieving applicants will receive a $2,000 reward from McPherson College.
The Laney Graduate School DT Fellowship at Emory University, USA 2022-23 is primarily for Fellowship applicants.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Laney Graduate School DT Fellowship at Emory University, USA 2022-23:
- Students who exhibit proficiency in teaching and who will finish their PhD degree during the fellowship year are given Dean’s Teaching Fellowships (DTF) awards (Spring 2024).
- With the exception of those who complete the DTF program requirements, each Dean’s Teaching Fellow teaches one course and earns a salary for nine months (September to May), as well as a 100% subsidy for the Emory University Student Health Insurance Plan (EUSHIP).
- At the conclusion of September, the first stipend payment will be given.
- Up to 12 fellowships are available this year, some of which are targeted explicitly towards the partners and places specified below.
- The fellowship year is the time when fellows are required to finish their degrees.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Please submit your application by selecting the “Apply” option below.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the Laney Graduate School DT Fellowship at Emory University, USA ?
- It is a Fellowship position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at Emory University.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only international applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here