Laboratory Technician I at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Laboratory Technician I
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Offshore Rotation
- Support/assist the lab supervisors/chemists by performing routine and non-routine laboratory analysis/wet chemistry on product and in-process samples, to support plant operations for the purpose of quality assurance/control.
- Perform calibration and maintenance of test equipment.
- Prepare samples and ensure accurate data generation and records, in accordance with the standard operating procedures.
- Utilize analytical instruments to address quality assurance/control issues. Prepare chemical stock solutions and reagents, as well as set preparation standards.
- Position will receive direction and support.
- Polytechnic graduate with the background in Chemical/Process/Technical Engineering. Computer-literate.
- Preferable experience in quality control systems.
Application Closing Date
18th November, 2022.