Apply Now | KAIST International Scholarships (Fully-funded) – 2022/2023
The Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) is welcoming applications from exceptional international students for the 2022/2023 intake of the KAIST International Scholarship programme. All applicants of International Student Admission are eligible for scholarship.
The scholarships are available for international students seeking to enrol in a degree programme at the university. And covers subsidies to include full tuition exemption for 8 semesters, living expenses of 350,000 KRW per month and a Medical Health insurance.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): KAIST, South Korea
Host Institution(s): KAIST, South Korea
Scholarship Worth: See benefits (below)
Number of Awards: Not Stated
Study Level: Undergraduate Students
Nationality: International students
KAIST International Scholarships 2022-2023 | DETAILS
This is a full tuition scholarship with other lucrative benefits which is aimed at supporting international students to pursue their Bachelor’s degree with ease during their stay at KAIST in South Korea. All international students are eligible and welcome to apply. There are a lot of programs available for this scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria for KAIST International Scholarships
All interested applicants for the undergraduate category are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria(Please refer to the official site for graduate eligibility conditions);
- Applicants from any nationality are eligible.
- Applicants of International Student Admission.
- Applicants must have a high school certificate or equivalent.
- All international students are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants should be high school graduate.
- Applicants holding dual citizenship are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants should maintain a GPA of 2.7 out of 4.3 after fresher’s year.
- Applicants holding Korean nationality must have their education outside of Korea.
- International candidates who completed their high school in Korea can apply.
Scholarship Benefits for KAIST International Scholarships
Successful applicants for KAIST International Scholarships 2022/2023 will received the following
- Full tuition fee: tuition exemption for 8 semesters
- Living expenses: 350,000 KRW per month
- Medical Health insurance
Application Procedures for KAIST International Scholarships
How-to-Apply: There is no separate process for applying scholarship. Just check “KAIST scholarship” on the Statement of Financial Resources section on online application for admission.
Document Requirement: Applicants are required to present the following documents;
- A completed application Form See Sample Form.
- One Recommendation Letter See Sample Form.
- High school Transcript.
- Passport or National ID Copy.
- English Proficiency Test Report.
- Standardized Official Test Score Report.
- Statement of Financial Resources.
Application Deadline: Same as Admission Deadline