Apply Now | IT Project Specialist at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
IT Project Specialist at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the nation’s most- loved beverages in the country like; Pepsi, 7Up, Mirinda, Teem, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina premium drinking water. SBC has recently entered into Home & Personal Care category with the 2SURE brand and launched its first product, a Hand & Surface Sanitizer. Seven Up boasts of nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Project Specialist
- Lead or support all aspects of process implementations plan.
- Design and implement an appropriate integration approach to optimize business performance.
- Reviews new product, develops project plans and ensures that implementations are completed on time, within budget, and meets expectations.
- Coach and prepare users for successful rollouts of the applications.
- Ensure effective transfer of information learned in training to the work environment.
- Manage the implementation of ERP projects from end to end.
- Identifies structural weaknesses in the use of the application and prepares changes in the design or tuning.
- Build and maintain relationships withird-party vendors and internal users.
- Liaise withird-party vendors when issues traverse multiple systems.
- Analyse performance base-line metrics data to enable measurement of cost-savings and time-savings as a result of implemented processes.
- Recommend improvements to existing processes and identify areas for elimination.
- Track all project costs to budget, project progress to schedule, and prepare cost-to‐complete reports.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here