IT Manager at International Supply Chain Systems (ISCS) Limited
International Supply Chain Systems Limited (ISCS) Limited is an Import/export Customs License Clearing and Forwarding Consultant Agency with vast experience in project shipment and supply chain management. We provide customized import and export services that ensures that clients are relieved of unnecessary stress and hassle, which enable them focus on their business. We understand that timeliness is key to avoiding demurrage, that is why we have a team of expert and professionals that will assist you with proper trade documentation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Manager (with Administrative Experience)
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Supervise the IT and computer systems.
- Head a team and collaborate with employees.
- Work with different departments on projects.
- Ensure that all the data, network access and systems are secure and protected.
- Regularly ensure backing up of systems.
- Work towards the user’s needs by identifying problem areas and implement solutions quickly.
- Regularly audit systems and study the outcome.
- Ensure cost effectiveness and work in line with the budget.
- Regularly file reports on the functioning of the systems and department.
- Hands on experience with problem solving and customer support.
- Ensure the maintenance of the systems are implemented.
- Regularly check, organise and control the IT and electronic data operations.
- Manage the staff by recruiting, training, communicating the expectations and appraising their performance.
- Design, develop and coordinate systems, policies and procedures in the department.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences, Technology or related fields.
- 5 – 15 years relevant work experience.
- Prior work experience as an IT manager or in a related position.
- In depth experience with computer network, network administration and installation.
- Knowledge of the best practices in the industry.
- Excellent communication, people and managerial skills.
- Good time management and multitasking skills.
- Strong knowledge of technical management and information analysis.
- Excellent knowledge of hardware and software systems.
- Website development, design and maintenance skill.
- Must reside within Apapa, Ajegunle, Festac, Okota, Yaba, Surulere, Costain and environ.
N60,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
Note: Applicants should make sure their date of birth and other details are included on their CV
Application Deadline: 10th October, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here