International Scholarships at the University of the Sunshine Coast, Australia – 2022/23
This is to notify international students that the application window for International Scholarships at the University of the Sunshine Coast, Australia 2022-23 is open
Application deadline is open.
The summarized points you need to note about International Scholarships at the University of the Sunshine Coast, Australia 2022-23 are listed below:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at the University of the Sunshine Coast
- International Students are eligible
- All Undergraduate applicants are eligible
When you register for enrollment at the University of the Sunshine Coast, you may be eligible for one of the program’s overseas students grants. The university is giving foreign students in Australia a scholarship.
Beginning in 2023 on all USC Queensland campuses, overseas students will be eligible for the Foreign Student Award.
The International Scholarships at the University of the Sunshine Coast, Australia 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The formally approved and advertised tuition rates for the relevant program and study term are subject to the 15% tuition fee discount.
International Scholarships at the University of the Sunshine Coast, Australia 2022-23 is primarily for Undergraduate programs.
Number of Awards
To be considered for the International Scholarships at the University of the Sunshine Coast, Australia 2022-23 all applicants must meet the following criteria:
- must fulfill each requirement listed:
- A foreign national must be the applicant.
- To be eligible, candidates must enroll in an undergraduate program.
- at the start of the program, be at least 18 years old.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below for the International Scholarships at the University of the Sunshine Coast, Australia 2022-23:
- Go to the Global Application Portal when you are willing to present your application. If you are submitting your proposal through a registered UniSC agent, they will do it on your behalf. Contact the Overseas Office or your favorite UniSC representative for further details, including terms and restrictions.
- Needed Papers: The university requires the following paperwork from the students:
- academic records from high school or college
- a duplicate of the individual’s present passport’s picture and information page
- purpose statement
- 2–3 letters of recommendation
- Entrance Criteria: You must have earned a minimum level of education equivalent to successfully completing Australian Year 12 with good marks in order to be admitted to the majority of USC undergraduate degree programs.
- If English is not your first language, you must meet one of the university’s requirements to prove that you are proficient in the language.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the International Scholarship at the University of the Sunshine Coast, Australia ?
- It is an Undergraduate programme for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at the University of the Sunshine Coast
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only international applicants
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here