This is to notify international students that the application window for the International Financial Aid For Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students at Dartmouth College, USA 2023-24 is open
Application Deadline for International Financial Aid:
Application deadline is February 1, 2023.
Important Points about International Financial Aid:
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about International Financial Aid For Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students at Dartmouth College, USA 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at Dartmouth College
- International students are eligible
- All Undergraduate and Postgraduate applicants are eligible
Brief Description of International Financial Aid:
All admitted undergraduates, even those from foreign nations, have needs that Dartmouth College satisfies.
Dartmouth has developed a distinctive identity by fusing its deep commitment to exceptional undergraduate liberal arts and graduate education with illustrious research and scholarship in the arts and sciences, as well as its four top graduate schools—the Thayer School of Engineering, Geisel School of Medicine, School of Graduate and Advanced Studies, and Tuck School of Business.
Eligible Courses for International Financial Aid:
The International Financial Aid For Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students at Dartmouth College, USA 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Eligible Countries for International Financial Aid:
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The scholarship provides a 25% tuition price discount for the undergraduate or graduate degree the recipient chooses to pursue for the minimum required full-time length.
The International Financial Aid For Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students at Dartmouth College, USA 2023-24 is primarily for Undergraduate and Postgraduate applicants.
Number of Awards
Eligibility Criteria for International Financial Aid:
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the International Financial Aid For Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students at Dartmouth College, USA 2023-24:
- A NOTE REGARDING DIRECT SENDING OF DOCUMENTS TO THE OFFICE • Email should not be used to send confidential information, especially personally identifiable information (PII).
- In order to provide a safe upload for US Citizens and Permanent Residents to submit application information through IDOC, Dartmouth has a deal with the College Board.
- Please submit the papers by mail or an encrypted program (like Winzip) with a password if you must send sensitive material directly to the office.
- Any encrypted documents should be opened using a password that is given via a separate email.
- CRITICAL DEADLINES • Early Choice • Regular Decision: November 1; CSS Profile: November 1; FAFSA: November 1 Transfer Students: CSS Profile: March 1 FAFSA: March 1 IDOC: March 1
- CSS Profile: February 1 FAFSA: February 1 IDOC: February 1
Application Procedure for International Financial Aid:
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Which documentation you must send while applying for financial help will depend on where your parents reside.
- AMERICAN PARENTS RESIDING o CSS Profile o IDOC Parents’ General Tax Forms o CSS Profile o Parents’ Living in Canada Parents living abroad, the CSS Profile, and the Income Tax Statement.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the International Financial Aid For Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students at Dartmouth College ?
- It is an Undergraduate and Postgraduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at Dartmouth College.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only international applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here