Apply Now | Information System Analyst at Promasidor Nigeria Limited – 2022
Promasidor – We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information System Analyst
Location: Lagos, Nigeria (On-site)
Job type: Full-time – Associate
- The main objective of this role is to Analyze, Design, Model, Evaluate and Improve the Company’s Business Applications.
- This role will require active participation in the set-up, development and implementation of applications (HRIS, BPMS, GTM, iPlan, etc), covering the entire Process/Product Management cycle; to document, test, deploy, execute, analyze and optimize Business Applications.
Analysis and Design:
- Drive the analysis, design and modelling of business applications by conducting user interview/meetings and documenting the current and future state of process appropriate tools (Business Process Modelling, FRDs, as well as presentations).
- Evaluate efficiency, propose and implement approved improvements.
- Select, define and maintain the Promasidor Group standards with regards all applications.
- Carry out functional analysis and translate this into applications functionality, including data requirements, applications configuration, etc. .
- Validate any changes to Promasidor Group applications (for problem fixing, change requests reasons or upgrades) and get appropriate sign-off before the change is put in use in the “LIVE” environment.
- Responsible for all phases of the User Acceptance Testing process and QA related to applications in use.
- Train new users on how to perform their roles as it relates to Promasidor Group applications.
- Identify changes which are affecting the work of various groups of users and train these users on the changes.
- Knowledge sharing amongst fellow Information System Analysts based on your respective skills and experiences. – Provides comprehensive reports and status back to management.
- Carries out any assigned food safety jobs by the Head of Department
- Carries out any other responsibilities assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or any other related course.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience performing Business Analyst roles, working with computerized management systems.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Business Process Analysis techniques
- Elicitation, Requirement Gathering and Facilitation
- Business Process Modelling using BPM Tools
- Strong knowledge of BPMN 2.0 standards
- Standard office computer tools (Email, Word Processor, Spreadsheet,)
Nice to have:
- Project Management Techniques
- Functional Analysis techniques
- Computer or Information Science with Business orientation
- Apple Mac OS X
- Excellent analytical skills & attention to details
- Ability to convert abstract reality into models
- Ability to manage priorities and handle stress
- Time Management
- Basic people management
- Assertive drive of mixed groups of people
- Understanding of both business and technological issues
- Good communication skills with ability to simplify
- Team spirit
- Structured writing skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Not interested in this particular Job, See other Jobs here