Industrial Technician at Taewoo Power Limited
Taewoo Power Limited – We are a one-stop Engineering services provider in Airport Engineering Solutions, Electro-mechanical building services (MEP), and Oil & Gas Controls & Instrumentation operating out of Lagos, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Industrial Technician
Employment Type: Full-time
- Overseeing the store activities and control of stocks in the store.
- Overseeing proper sequencing of material & tools supplied to the workshop.
- Technical Support interface between the Industrial Control Division and clients.
- Directing and coordinating the work team to ensure correct and quality production.
- Evaluating and resolving technical issues at the workshop.
- Providing technical support to the Industrial Control Division Manager and other senior technical personnel of the Division.
- Overseeing compliance with safety and regulatory instructions of the Industrial Control Division.
- Coordinating quality activities required to produce our products.
- Supervising the day-to-day activities in the workshop.
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned by the company’s management.
Qualifications and Skill
- An OND or related Degree in Electronics or Electrical Engineering with at least three years of relevant experience is required.
- Ability to read electrical or mechanical manuals and drawings.
- Basic knowledge of HVAC, plumbing, welding, or other mechanical works and electrical.
- Being very conversant with both electronic and industrial electrical components and parts will be an advantage.
- SSCE may be considered if equipped with adequate previous experience in either electronic assembly, soldering and or electrical panel building.
- Experience in industrial technical works.
Application Deadline 19th October, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here