High Potential scholarship at Maastricht University Holland – 2022
The Maastricht University (UM) Holland-High Potential Scholarship programme offers 24 full scholarships of €30.000 (including tuition fee waiver and monthly stipend) each academic year for highly talented students from outside the European Union (EU) who have been admitted to a Master’s programme at UM.
The Holland High Potential Scholarship consists of a High Potential Scholarship combined with a Holland Scholarship.
About Maastricht University (UM)
Maastricht University (UM) is the most international university in the Netherlands and, with 18,000 students and 4,400 employees, is still growing. The university stands out for its innovative education model, international character and multidisciplinary approach to research and education. Thanks to its high-quality research and study programmes as well as a strong focus on social engagement, UM has quickly built up a solid reputation. Today it is considered one of the best young universities in the world…. read more… read more
January 1, 2023
Be among the first to know whenever new Maastricht University (UM) scholarship is going on.
Maastricht University Holland-High Potential scholarship
- Category: Masters
- Organisation: Maastricht University (UM)
- Country to study –
- School to study: Maastricht University
- Course to study: Not specified
- Application Deadline: January 1, 2023
Aim and Benefits of Maastricht University Holland-High Potential scholarship
The scholarship covers living expenses (€12,350 – 13 months; €23,750 – 25 months), health and liability insurance (€700), visa application costs (€207), tuition fee (at cost), and pre-academic training costs.
The High Potential scholarship is awarded for the duration of the Master’s programme – 13 months for a one-year master’s programme and 25 months for a two-year master’s programme.
Requirements for Maastricht University Holland-High Potential scholarship Qualification
All candidates must meet the following requirements:
- • You hold nationality in a country outside the EU/EEA and meet the requirements for obtaining an entry visa and residence permit for the Netherlands.
- • You do not hold a double nationality from an EU/EEA country.
- • You have applied for admission to a full-time Master’s programme at Maastricht University for the 2023-2024 academic year
- • You meet the specific admission requirements of the UM Master’s programme to which you have applied.
- • You have never participated in a degree-seeking higher education programme, a primary education programme, or secondary education programme in the Netherlands. Students who completed exchange programmes in the Netherlands are welcome to apply.
- • You are not over 35 years of age on 1 September 2023.
- • You have obtained excellent results during your prior education programmes, as demonstrated by your latest grade transcript or certified by academic excellence. If several applicants are equally qualified, we will give preference to applicants whose academic transcript or certified letter of academic excellence dem
How to Apply
To apply for the scholarship, you must first register for one of the participating Master’s Programme (MA) at Maastricht University. Once you have submitted your application via Studielink, you will receive a student ID number which you will need in order to complete and submit the Scholarship Application Form. You must then fill in the application form, upload the required documents, and submit your application online. The application deadline is 1 February 2023.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here