Head – Production at an Agro Company – Lorache Consulting Limited
Lorache Consulting Limited – Our client, an Agro company, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head – Production
Location: Benin, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: Head – Operations
Supervises: Shift in-charge – Process and WTP & ETP In-charge
- Supervise routine process activity and follow-up on Distillery process achieved as per targeted daily, weekly and monthly plan.
- Ensure that quality control objectives and standards are followed.
- Review and approval of SOPs, Protocols, Reports related to production and processes
- Approval of Trainings related to production operations
- Review and approval of annual business plan and budget for production operation
- Coordinate with the team and implementation of SOP’s, execution of Protocol’s, collecting the data’s for preparing the Report’s.
- Coordinate with the team to carry out new process and process improvements in Distillery process for continuous improvement
- Review of Safety conditions and corrective / preventive actions
- Verify raw materials (like Yeast, enzymes, nutrients and chemical etc…) availability, Equipment readiness, Utilities, Personal Protective Equipments for Hygiene practices, manpower availability based on production plan and take corrective actions as required.
- Monitoring of production process operating parameters, In process Quality parameters of product, process water consumption on shift basis.
- Supervise the production processing activities from raw material processing to production of final product of plant.
- Liaison with External agency like Boiler, Co2, Electricity board and Factory Inspectorate
- Identify, study, propose, and implement area for improvement in the field of process to enhance operation and improve total equipment reliability.
- Superior knowledge of the operating principles of Distillation, fermentation and machinery used in the Distillery plant.
- Provide on the Job trainings to existing and new production personnel as required.
- Analyze the breakdowns and downtimes, to identify the root cause and to implement the CAPA to avoid the recurrence.
- Control to planning in conversion cost and projects cost.
- Be part of the investigation team to investigate for market complaints and out of specifications.
- Ensure that standard operating procedures are followed and compliance is maintained as required.
- Coordinate with cross functional department for materials and process requirement to achieve budget plan.
- Participate in activities related to Preventive Maintenance and Safety.
- Other Duties may be assigned as needed
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Sciences with DIFAT (Diploma in Industrial Fermentation and Alcohol Technology) or Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering
- 7-10 Years of experience in Distillery Industry as a Production Hea
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Role as the subject of the mail.