Graphics and Media Manager at SupportPro by Salesplat
SupportPro is a product from Salesplat Technologies that drives at building Africa’s best talent pool and pipelline for sales, operations and growth, marketing and other roles across industries. We provide companies the best hands fited for their exact needs, industries and growth goals. We are sales and growth professionals with amazing results. We cut short your sales and growth talents research efforts by over 50%.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics and Media Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- A Real Estate Company seeks to hire a Graphic Design & Social Media Executive will design creatives with high visual impact and will work on a variety of creatives for social media, newsletters, websites, print, etc, and assist with Social media community management.
- Use creative software to create engaging visuals for use on social media, print, and websites. This will include but not be limited to social media posts, cover photos, web banners, print ads, and campaign banners.
- Use Adobe photo editing tools to enhance photos taken from events.
- Use video editing software such as iMovie or Adobe Premiere Pro to carry out basic edits – cropping, audio overlay, shortcuts, watermarking, GIFS, or Cinemographs.
- Oversee Social Media Management by posting content on social media and managing all communities by responding to comments and messages.
- Development of a social media community engagement calendar with required budgets to drive business objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- 2-4 years of design experience at a creative agency or digital marketing agency.
- Diverse portfolio illustrating design solutions across print and online platforms.
- Skills and Knowledge:
- Creative and collaborative by nature and proven mastery of typography, color and composition.
- Strong written, verbal and visual communication skills.
- Proficiency in all Adobe creative tools (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign).
- An understanding of the requirements for creating designs for marketing, online & printing needs.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas and strategy behind design concepts.
- Ability to use social media platforms for business.
N120,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
25th January, 2023.